Interactive Film Review with Flipgrid
Using Flipgrid, students record a 1-minute or less critique of a film and then respond to the critique of another student. The interactivity made possible through the use of Flipgrid, helps students to feel more connected as they learn about other films they may not have the opportunity to view. This example includes the original assignment and the revised assignment that utilizes Flipgrid.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 4: Student Interaction and Community
- Objective: 4.4 Learning activities facilitate and support active learning that encourages frequent and ongoing peer–to–peer engagement.
- Material Type: Assignment
- Author : Kenneth Shultz, Instructor
- Institution: California State University, San Bernardino
- Date Created: 2021-03-21
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Blackboard
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 5: Learning Activities and Learner Interaction
- Standard: 5.2 Learning activities provide opportunities for interaction that support active learning.