Sample Grading Policy
Brian Beatty, a Professor at San Francisco State University, has created a sample grading policy for instructors to use in courses.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 2: Assessment of Student Learning
- Objective: 2.2 Grading policy is provided in a manner that clearly defines expectations for the course and respective assignments.
- Material Type: Syllabus
- Author: Brian Beatty, Professor
- Institution: San Francisco State University
- Date Created: 2020-11-19
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Moodle
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 3: Assessment and Measurement
- Standard: 3.2 The course grading policy is stated clearly at the beginning of the course.
- Standard: 3.3 Specific and descriptive criteria are provided for the evaluation of learners’ work, and their connection to the course grading policy is clearly explained.