Course HomePage and Module Organization
Michelle Hampton, an Instructor from San Jose State University, shares a welcoming homepage with the instructor welcoming students and course description. She also provides a clear organization structure for the module with consistent headings. Tabbed lessons were utilized to reduce the number of pages through which students would need to scroll. Text headers in the modules were used to divide content logically and visually guide the user.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 4: Student Interaction and Community
- Objective: 4.3 Navigation throughout the online components of the course is logical, consistent, and efficient.
- Material Type: Illustration / Graphic
- Author: Michelle Hampton , Instructor
- Institution: San Jose State University
- Date Created: 2021-06-20
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 8: Accessibility and Usability
- Standard: 8.1 Course navigation facilitates ease of use.
- Standard: 8.2 The course design facilitates readability.