Syllabus - Student Centric Accessibility Policy
Jonathan Pryor, Instructor from Fresno State provides a student-centric disability and accessibility statement/policy to the syllabus.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 8: Accessibility and Universal Design
- Objective: 8.2 The syllabus must include links to the campus’ disability support services resources and policy related to the accessibility of courses and/or instructional materials and may be included in the LMS whether it is required or recommended by the institution. Students can clearly ascertain the role of the instructor in providing support for those officially registered with the campus disability support services office.
- Material Type: Syllabus
- Author: Jonathan Pryor, Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Fresno
- Date Created: 2021-06-08
- Course Format: Hybrid / Blended
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 7: Learner Support
- Standard: 7.2 Course instructions articulate or link to the institution’s accessibility policies and services.