Video Course Tour
The following video tour provides a general course overview for students as an introduction to facilitate navigation to all the components required to be successful in the class.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Objective: 1.1 Instructor uses course environment to provide clear and detailed instructions for students to begin accessing all course components, such as syllabus, course calendar, assignments, and other course materials.
Opening Course Tour Kinesiology 161-90 in new window or tab.Course Tour Kinesiology 161-90 This link will take you to an external website in a new tab.
- Material Type: Video
- Author: Denise Castro, Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Monterey Bay
- Date Created: 2016-08-17
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Moodle
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Standard: 1.1 Instructions make clear how to get started and where to find various course components.