Interactive Syllabus Questionnaire
Quiz / Test / Polling
Hillary Jones, an Instructor at Fresno State, uses an interactive syllabus which takes students through all of the material on a traditional syllabus but also asks students questions about their goals, concerns, and questions about the class empowering professors to engage students from day one. This interactive syllabus was developed using Google forms and was inspired by Dr. Guy McHendry's work on InteractiveSyllabus.com.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Objective: 1.8 Instructor asks students to share or reflect on their own learning goals.
- Material Type: Quiz / Test / Polling
- Author: Hillary Jones , Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Fresno
- Date Created: 2021-07-08
- Course Format: Hybrid / Blended