Active Learning with Video using Playposit
Playposit was used to transform a static viewing experience to one that is active and engaging. As students watch the lecture video explaining the difference between an IEP and a 504 Plan they will come across three embedded questions that they are required to answer.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 5: Facilitation and Instruction
- Objective: 5.3 The instructor presents the course material and concepts in an orderly, effective, and engaging manner.
QLT Section 6: Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Objective: 6.2 Technological tools and resources used in the course enable student engagement and active learning.
- Material Type: Video
- Author: Tammy Aguilar, Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Los Angeles
- Date Created: 2021-07-11
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 6: Course Technology
- Standard: 6.3 A variety of technology is used in the course.