Welcome Video: Engaging and Exciting students from the Start
Randall Griswold wanted the students in his fully online Music 120 course to get to know who he was and see his personality. He plays them a little tune on his guitar as he describes the course and expectations. This is a great way to instantly start forming a relationship with your online students.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Objective: 1.1 Instructor uses course environment to provide clear and detailed instructions for students to begin accessing all course components, such as syllabus, course calendar, assignments, and support files
- Material Type: Video
- Author: Randall Griswold, Instructor
- Institution: California State University, San Marcos
- Date Created: 2014-06-09
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Moodle
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Standard: 1.1 Instructions make clear how to get started and where to find various course components.