Matrix of Alignment of Module Objectives & Assignments
Sarah Jayyousi, an Instructor at CSU San Marcos, shares a matrix of student learning outcomes and assignments that are within the syllabus.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 2: Assessment of Student Learning
- Objective: 2.3 The learning activities (including the assignments and ungraded activities) must align to the course or module SLOs and promote or reference the specific SLO to be achieved.
Opening Student Learning Outcomes & Evaluation Matrix in new window or tab.Student Learning Outcomes & Evaluation MatrixThis link will take you to an external website in a new tab.
- Material Type: Syllabus
- Author: Sarah Jayyousi , Instructor
- Institution: California State University, San Marcos
- Date Created: 2021-07-21
- Course Format: Hybrid / Blended
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 2: Learning Objectives (Competencies)
- Standard: 2.4 The relationship between learning objectives or competencies and learning activities is clearly stated.
- QM General Standard 5: Learning Activities and Learner Interaction
- Standard: 5.1 The learning activities promote the achievement of the stated learning objectives or competencies.