Content Page on Canvas App
This is an example of how a content page looks on the Canvas App on an Android, including a YouTube video, a heading, text, and a PowerPoint file. Sources for content are listed with full citations to model academic integrity and are positioned at the bottom of the page.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 3: Instructional Materials and Resources Utilized
- Objective: 3.6 Modeling academic integrity, instructor appropriately cites all resources and materials used throughout the course.
QLT Section 10: Mobile Platform Readiness (optional)
- Objective: 10.1 Course content was easy to read on multiple platforms such as PCs, tablets, and smartphones.
- Objective: 10.2 Audio and video content displayed easily on multiple platforms such as PCs, tablets, and smartphones.
- Objective: 10.4 The visibility of content not directly applicable to student learning outcomes was minimized.
- Material Type: Instructional Material
- Author: Rachel Lazzeri-Aerts, Instructor
- Institution: San Jose State University
- Date Created: 2021-07-22
- Course Format: Online, Hybrid / Blended
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 4: Instructional Materials
- Standard: 4.3 The course models the academic integrity expected of learners by providing both source references and permissions for use of instructional materials.
- QM General Standard 8: Accessibility and Usability
- Standard: 8.1 Course navigation facilitates ease of use.
- Standard: 8.4 The course provides alternative means of access to multimedia content in formats that meet the needs of diverse learners.
- Standard: 8.5 Course multimedia facilitate ease of use.