Mobile Workflow Example
An example showing the steps students take to access content Pages using Canvas App for Android.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 4: Student Interaction and Community
- Objective: 4.3 Navigation throughout the online components of the course is logical, consistent, and efficient.
QLT Section 8: Accessibility and Universal Design
- Objective: 8.3 Course design, documents, and learning materials created by the instructor or from external sources are in formats that are accessible to students using assistive technologies. A “met” score does not imply that all materials are fully accessible to all students, but that 85% or more of the materials meet general standards for accessibility.
- Material Type: Course Organization
- Author: Rachel Lazzeri-Aerts, Instructor
- Institution: San Jose State University
- Date Created: 2021-07-22
- Course Format: Online, Hybrid / Blended
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 7: Learner Support
- Standard: 7.2 Course instructions articulate or link to the institution’s accessibility policies and services.
- QM General Standard 8: Accessibility and Usability
- Standard: 8.1 Course navigation facilitates ease of use.
- Standard: 8.2 The course design facilitates readability.
- Standard: 8.3 The course provides accessible text and images in files, documents, LMS pages, and web pages to meet the needs of diverse learners.