Diversity Statement & Learner Support Resources
Juanita Jellyman, Instructor from Pomona provides a syllabus that includes technical support, a diversity statement and resources available to support students.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Objective: 1.9 The course syllabus includes a personal or departmental statement that is aligned with the institution or college’s messages relating to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and provides means by which students can address violations of these policies and ideals with their instructor, peers, and/or university administrators.
QLT Section 7: Learner Support and Resources
- Objective: 7.2 The course syllabus and LMS include links with clear explanations of the types of technical support that include the day and hours of availability and location/ways students may access the supports.
- Objective: 7.4 Course syllabus and LMS include links with descriptions as to the type of support students may receive from to the institution’s non-academic and non-technical student support services and resources can help students succeed and how they can access these services.
- Material Type: Syllabus
- Author: Juanita Jellyman, Instructor
- Institution: California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Date Created: 2021-07-14
- Course Format: Hybrid / Blended
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 7: Learner Support
- Standard: 7.1 The course instructions articulate or link to a clear description of the technical support offered and how to obtain it.
- Standard: 7.4 Course instructions articulate or link to the institution’s student services and resources that can help learners succeed.