Course Video Tour
Video tour of which provides consistent navigation and clear instructions for students to begin accessing all course components, such as syllabus, course calendar, assignments, campus support resources, campus policies and support files. A learner profile survey was also shared to engage students from the start.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Objective: 1.1 Instructor uses course environment to provide clear and detailed instructions for students to begin accessing all course components, such as syllabus, course calendar, assignments, and other course materials.
- Objective: 1.8 Instructor asks students to share or reflect on their own learning goals.
- Material Type: Canvas course module
- Author: Meta Schettler, Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Fresno
- Date Created: 2021-07-24
- Course Format: Hybrid / Blended
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Standard: 1.1 Instructions make clear how to get started and where to find various course components.