Start Here Module
The Start Here Module contains information that ensures students are successful from the beginning of the course. This module contains an Overview & Introduction, the Syllabus, Course Etiquette expectations, Technical Competencies, and a Learner Profile Survey. To provide clarity, these items are organized in Canvas using text headers to identify the various sections.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Objective: 1.1 Instructor uses course environment to provide clear and detailed instructions for students to begin accessing all course components, such as syllabus, course calendar, assignments, and other course materials.
- Objective: 1.6 A list of technical competencies necessary for course completion is provided, identifying and delineating the role/extent the online environment plays in the total course.
- Objective: 1.8 Instructor asks students to share or reflect on their own learning goals.
- Material Type: Illustration / Graphic
- Author: Kristina Victor, Instructor
- Institution: Sacramento State University
- Date Created: 2021-07-25
- Course Format: Hybrid / Blended
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Standard: 1.1 Instructions make clear how to get started and where to find various course components.
- Standard: 1.6 Computer skills and digital information literacy skills expected of the learner are clearly stated.