Active Learning Using EdPuzzle
Edpuzzle was used to place interactive content into an existing video. This exercise engages students with asynchronous content as they answer questions prompts during the lecture video.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 3: Instructional Materials and Resources Utilized
- Objective: 3.5 There is a variety of instructional material types and perspectives, while not overly relying on one content type such as text.
QLT Section 6: Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Objective: 6.3 Technological tools and resources used in the course enable student engagement and active learning.
Opening Jason Fung, MD Lecture: Therapeutic Fasting: Solving the Two Compartment Problem in new window or tab.Jason Fung, MD Lecture: Therapeutic Fasting: Solving the Two Compartment ProblemThis link will take you to an external website in a new tab. Open Ended Question in Edpuzzle
- Material Type: Video
- Author: Marcus Elam, Faculty Developer
- Institution: California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Date Created: 2021-07-19
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 4: Instructional Materials
- Standard: 4.5 A variety of instructional materials is used in the course.
- QM General Standard 6: Course Technology
- Standard: 6.2 Course tools promote learner engagement and active learning.