Front Page Design Example
Illustration / Graphic
Wura Jacobs, an Instructor from CSU Stanislaus provides a visually interesting front page design that uses five header icons for easy access to course pages/content.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 4: Student Interaction and Community
- Objective: 4.3 Navigation throughout the online components of the course is logical, consistent, and efficient.
- Material Type: Illustration / Graphic
- Author: Wura Jacobs, Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Stanislaus
- Date Created: 2021-08-04
- Course Format: Online, Hybrid / Blended
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 8: Accessibility and Usability
- Standard: 8.1 Course navigation facilitates ease of use.
- Standard: 8.2 The course design facilitates readability.