Getting Started Module
Navid Nakhjiri, an Instructor from Cal Poly Pomona, provides a visual sample of the Getting Started Module in Canvas. The elements of the module include a welcome from the instructor, course schedule, Syllabus quiz, student profile survey, Q&A, and Campus Resources including technology support.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Objective: 1.1 Instructor uses course environment to provide clear and detailed instructions for students to begin accessing all course components, such as syllabus, course calendar, assignments, and other course materials.
- Material Type: Getting Started Module
- Author: Navid Nakhjiri , Instructor
- Institution: California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Date Created: 2021-08-01
- Course Format: Hybrid / Blended
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Standard: 1.1 Instructions make clear how to get started and where to find various course components.