Syllabus - Support Services and Diversity Statement
This syllabus contains updated information for campus academic (non-technical) support services and resources available to support students in achieving their educational goals, accessible policy and DSS services. Included is the diversity, equity and inclusion statement along with a link to the student handbook, as well as University policies and services.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Objective: 1.9 The course syllabus includes a personal or departmental statement that is aligned with the institution or college’s messages relating to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and provides means by which students can address violations of these policies and ideals with their instructor, peers, and/or university administrators.
QLT Section 7: Learner Support and Resources
- Objective: 7.3 Course syllabus and LMS include links with descriptions to campus academic support services and resources available to support students in achieving their educational goals.
- Material Type: Syllabus
- Author: Kamil Ciftci, Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Fresno
- Date Created: 2021-08-15
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 7: Learner Support
- Standard: 7.3 Course instructions articulate or link to the institution’s academic support services and resources that can help learners succeed in the course.