Student Intro Survey
Students can complete this brief survey at the beginning of the semester after they have read through the syllabus and explored the Canvas shell. The intent of the survey is to help the instructor learn more about their students, create a sense of support and empathy, and give students an opportunity to share their concerns ahead of time.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Objective: 1.8 Instructor asks students to share or reflect on their own learning goals.
QLT Section 4: Student Interaction and Community
- Objective: 4.1 At the beginning of the course, instructor provides an opportunity to have students self- introduce themselves to develop a sense of community.
- Material Type: Other
- Author: Argero Zerr, Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Channel Islands
- Date Created: 2021-02-19
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Standard: 1.9 Learners are asked to introduce themselves to the class.