Getting Ready for the Next Zoom Session
This assignment is designed to guide students in preparing for and engaging in a synchronous small group discussion in breakout rooms in a synchronous Zoom session on a specific course topic. The activity asks students to think about and discuss the topic of the next Zoom session to encourage richer dialogue in the synchronous session.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 4: Student Interaction and Community
- Objective: 4.4 Learning activities facilitate and support active learning that encourages frequent and ongoing peer–to–peer engagement.
- Objective: 4.7 Course learning activities help students understand fundamental concepts, and build skills useful outside of course.
- Material Type: Assignment
- Author: Armeda Reitzel, Instructor
- Institution: Humboldt State University
- Date Created: 2021-02-19
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 5: Learning Activities and Learner Interaction
- Standard: 5.2 Learning activities provide opportunities for interaction that support active learning.