TEDEd Lesson for Research Course
Robin Whitney, an Instructor from San Jose State University, uses a TEDEd Lesson to introduce the differences between qualitative and quantitative research. This lesson uses a short video instead of an assigned reading with questions embedded to actively engage students in the assignment.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 3: Instructional Materials and Resources
- Objective: 3.5 There is a variety of instructional material types that lead to more UDL/access and student engagement, while not overly relying on one content type such as text.
QLT Section 6: Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Objective: 6.2 Technological tools and resources used in the course enable student engagement and active learning.
- Material Type: Assignment
- Author: Robin Whitney , Instructor
- Institution: San Jose State University
- Date Created: 2021-02-17
- Course Format: Hybrid / Blended
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 4: Instructional Materials
- Standard: 4.5 A variety of instructional materials is used in the course.
- QM General Standard 6: Course Technology
- Standard: 6.3 A variety of technology is used in the course.