Active Learning with Edpuzzle
Edpuzzle provides an easy technique to support active learning with videos. Edpuzzle will support the interactive use of multiple choice and short answer questions within a video.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 5: Facilitation and Instruction
- Objective: 5.3 The instructor presents the course material and concepts in an effective and engaging manner.
QLT Section 6: Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Objective: 6.3 Technological tools and resources used in the course enable student engagement and active learning.
Opening Classroom Observation Strategies: Instructional Coaching in new window or tab.Classroom Observation Strategies: Instructional CoachingThis link will take you to an external website in a new tab.
- Material Type: Assignment
- Author: Lynne Sheffield, Instructor
- Institution: California State University, San Bernardino
- Date Created: 2021-02-15
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 6: Course Technology
- Standard: 6.2 Course tools promote learner engagement and active learning.