General Assignment Rubric
Kristin Minetti, an Instructor from Chico developed a rubric which contains 3 criteria (Class concepts, questions answered, grammar/formatting) and 4 levels of achievement.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 2: Assessment of Student Learning
- Objective: 2.4 The assessment instruments (e.g., rubrics, grading sheets) are detailed and appropriate to the student work and respective outcomes being assessed. This includes assessing modes of online participation and contributions.
- Material Type: Assessment Tool
- Author: Kristin Minetti, Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Chico
- Date Created: 2021-03-08
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 3: Assessment and Measurement
- Standard: 3.1 The assessments measure the achievement of the stated learning objectives or competencies.
- Standard: 3.3 Specific and descriptive criteria are provided for the evaluation of learners’ work, and their connection to the course grading policy is clearly explained.
- Standard: 3.4 The assessments used are sequenced, varied, and suited to the level of the course.