Active Learning using EdPuzzle
Edpuzzle is an educational tool that adds interactive element to any videos as part of a learning assignment. It creates an “active learning” environment where learners become more engaged. Instead of passively watching a videos, students are asked to answer questions throughout the process. By doing so, it ensures that key components are addressed and learned.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 4: Student Interaction and Community
- Objective: 4.4 Learning activities facilitate and support active learning that encourages frequent and ongoing peer–to–peer engagement.
- Material Type: Assessment Tool
- Author: Erick Kong, Instructor
- Institution: California State University, East Bay
- Date Created: 2021-03-14
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Blackboard
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 5: Learning Activities and Learner Interaction
- Standard: 5.2 Learning activities provide opportunities for interaction that support active learning.