ATI-Compliant Syllabus with Student Support Resources
Ariel Setniker, Instructor from Maritime uses a campus-provided ATI-compliant template with links to the campus accessible policy, campus SEAS academic resources, mental health statement, counseling services, and more.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 7: Learner Support and Resources
- Objective: 7.2 The course syllabus and LMS include links with clear explanations of the types of technical support that include the day and hours of availability and location/ways students may access the supports.
- Objective: 7.3 Course syllabus and LMS include links with descriptions to campus academic support services and resources available to support students in achieving their educational goals.
- Objective: 7.4 Course syllabus and LMS include links with descriptions as to the type of support students may receive from to the institution’s non-academic and non-technical student support services and resources can help students succeed and how they can access these services.
QLT Section 8: Accessibility and Universal Design
- Objective: 8.2 The syllabus must include links to the campus’ disability support services resources and policy related to the accessibility of courses and/or instructional materials and may be included in the LMS whether it is required or recommended by the institution. Students can clearly ascertain the role of the instructor in providing support for those officially registered with the campus disability support services office.
- Material Type: Syllabus
- Author: Ariel Setniker
- Institution: California Maritime Academy
- Date Created: 2021-03-05
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 7: Learner Support
- Standard: 7.1 The course instructions articulate or link to a clear description of the technical support offered and how to obtain it.
- Standard: 7.2 Course instructions articulate or link to the institution’s accessibility policies and services.
- Standard: 7.3 Course instructions articulate or link to the institution’s academic support services and resources that can help learners succeed in the course.
- Standard: 7.4 Course instructions articulate or link to the institution’s student services and resources that can help learners succeed.