Introduction Activity using Google Tour Builder
Youngok Jung, an Instructor from CSU Long Beach, designed a self-introduction activity to highlight the diversity that exists in a seminar course. Using Google Tour Builder, students share where they come from and what stories they carry with them. Tour Builder allows users to visualize stories and places and integrates them into the map.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 4: Student Interaction and Community
- Objective: 4.1 At the beginning of the course, instructor provides an opportunity to have students self- introduce themselves to develop a sense of community.
Opening Youtube: Where Are You From? in new window or tab.Youtube: Where Are You From?This link will take you to an external website in a new tab.
- Material Type: Video
- Author: Youngok Jung , Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Long Beach
- Date Created: 2021-03-20
- Course Format: Hybrid / Blended
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Standard: 1.9 Learners are asked to introduce themselves to the class.