Weekly Module using Canvas Pages
Using a Canvas Page to link all resources and assignments, this weekly module includes the Module Objectives, a To-Do List, and focus questions for all readings, lectures, and videos.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 3: Instructional Materials and Resources Utilized
- Objective: 3.3 Instructor articulates the purpose of all materials as to how they are related to the course and module learning objectives.
- Objective: 3.5 There is a variety of instructional material types and perspectives, while not overly relying on one content type such as text.
QLT Section 5: Facilitation and Instruction
- Objective: 5.5 The instructor helped to focus discussion on relevant issues.
- Objective: 5.7 Instructor provides communications about important goals and course topics as opportunities arise.
- Objective: 5.8 Instructor provides reminders of due dates and duration of respective modules, as well as other instructions to keep students on task.
- Material Type: Other
- Author: Glen Gendzel, Instructor
- Institution: San Jose State University
- Date Created: 2021-03-11
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 4: Instructional Materials
- Standard: 4.1 The instructional materials contribute to the achievement of the stated learning objectives or competencies.
- Standard: 4.2 The relationship between the use of instructional materials in the course and completing learning activities is clearly explained.
- Standard: 4.5 A variety of instructional materials is used in the course.