Weekly Module Canvas Page Includes Variety of Materials
Glen Gendzel, an Instructor from San Jose State University, provides a detailed Canvas Page that lists all of the linked module materials. This weekly module includes the Module Objectives, a To-Do List, and focus questions for all assigned readings, lectures, and videos.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 3: Instructional Materials and Resources
- Objective: 3.3 The instructor articulates the purpose of all materials as to how they are related to the course and module learning objectives.
- Objective: 3.4 There is a variety of instructional materials with diverse perspectives.
- Objective: 3.5 There is a variety of instructional material types that lead to more UDL/access and student engagement, while not overly relying on one content type such as text.
- Material Type: Other
- Author: Glen Gendzel , Instructor
- Institution: San Jose State University
- Date Created: 2021-03-11
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 4: Instructional Materials
- Standard: 4.1 The instructional materials contribute to the achievement of the stated learning objectives.
- Standard: 4.2 The relationship between the use of instructional materials in the course and completion of learning activities and assessments is clearly explained.
- Standard: 4.5 A variety of instructional materials is used in the course.