"Class Community" Syllabus Information and Padlet Activity
The screenshots of the selected sections of the syllabus provide information about class expectations and guidelines as well as campus resources. Also included is a Padlet board prompting discussion of the syllabus; this activity takes the place of a syllabus quiz.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 4: Student Interaction and Community
- Objective: 4.2 Instructor provides information about being a successful learner/student.
QLT Section 7: Learner Support and Resources
- Objective: 7.4 Course syllabus (or related) provides information regarding how the institution’s student support (non–academic, non–technical) services and resources (E.g., advising, mentoring) can help students succeed and how they can these services.
- Material Type: Syllabus
- Author: Jasmine Lee, Assistant Professor
- Institution: California State University, San Bernardino
- Date Created: 2021-03-21
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 7: Learner Support
- Standard: 7.4 Course instructions articulate or link to the institution’s student services and resources that can help learners succeed.