Learner Profile Survey for a Hybrid Course
Rachel Lazzeri-Aerts, an instructor at SJSU developed this learner survey designed for a hybrid course that includes distance learning and in-person field trips. Instructors can gain insight into their students that will be helpful in designing a course that enables all learners to be successful.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Objective: 1.8 Instructor asks students to share or reflect on their own learning goals.
QLT Section 4: Student Interaction and Community
- Objective: 4.2 Instructor provides information about being a successful learner/student.
- Material Type: Assessment Tool
- Author: Rachel Lazzeri-Aerts, Instructor
- Institution: San Jose State University
- Date Created: 2021-03-08
- Course Format: Hybrid / Blended
- LMS: Canvas