Course Description and Format on Home Page
Professor Amir Gharehgozli from CSU Northridge, shares a detailed visual of the course homepage which includes a brief description of the course, image of the instructor, and course synchronous session meeting times. The buttons are created using De Button Factory (https://www.clickminded.com/button-generator/) and the word cloud is generated using Wordclouds (https://www.wordclouds.com/).
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Objective: 1.3 Course description includes the purpose and format of the course, as well as prerequisite knowledge and competencies, if applicable.
- Material Type: Course Hompage
- Author: Amir Gharehgozli, Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Northridge
- Date Created: 2021-06-21
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Standard: 1.2 Learners are introduced to the purpose and structure of the course.
- Standard: 1.7 Expectations for prerequisite knowledge in the discipline and/or any required competencies are clearly stated.