Padlet Activity for Discussion
Gitma Sharma, an Instructor at Fresno State, uses Padlet as a forum for students to engage in active learning, reflection, and sharing. You are able to create a limited free account on Padlet and sharing the Padlet link is very easy and user-friendly.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 4: Student Interaction and Community
- Objective: 4.4 Learning activities facilitate and support active learning that encourages frequent and ongoing peer–to–peer engagement.
QLT Section 6: Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Objective: 6.1 The tools and media facilitate achievement of course learning objectives/outcomes.
- Objective: 6.2 Technological tools and resources used in the course enable student engagement and active learning.
- Material Type: Discussion
- Author: Gitima Sharma , Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Fresno
- Date Created: 2021-06-14
- Course Format: Hybrid / Blended
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 5: Learning Activities and Learner Interaction
- Standard: 5.2 Learning activities provide opportunities for interaction that support active learning.
- QM General Standard 6: Course Technology
- Standard: 6.1 The tools used in the course support the learning objectives.
- Standard: 6.3 A variety of technology is used in the course.