Syllabus - Student Centric Accessibility Policy
Syllabus is accessible and screen readable and includes hyperlinks to campus services. Also, includes a student-centric disability and accessibility statement/policy to the syllabus.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 8: Accessibility and Universal Design
- Objective: 8.1 Course design and activities enact the core principles of Universal Design for Learning by incorporating multiple means of representation, action and expression, and engagement. Accessibility is therefore embedded in the course design rather than a reactive accommodation for those with registered disabilities.
- Material Type: Syllabus
- Author: Jonathan Pryor, Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Fresno
- Date Created: 2021-06-08
- Course Format: Hybrid / Blended
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 3: Assessment and Measurement
- Standard: 3.4 The assessments used are sequenced, varied, and suited to the level of the course.
- QM General Standard 8: Accessibility and Usability
- Standard: 8.1 Course navigation facilitates ease of use.