Syllabus - Student Centric Accessibility Policy
Syllabus is accessible and screen readable and includes hyperlinks to campus services. Also, includes a student-centric disability and accessibility statement/policy to the syllabus.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 8: Accessibility and Universal Design
- Objective: 8.1 Syllabus (or similar) links to the campus accessible policy, whether it is required or recommended by the institution.
- Material Type: Syllabus
- Author: Jonathan Pryor, Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Fresno
- Date Created: 2021-06-08
- Course Format: Hybrid / Blended
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 7: Learner Support
- Standard: 7.2 Course instructions articulate or link to the institution’s accessibility policies and services.