Basic Data Analysis Assignment
Maha Ghosn, an Instructor at Cal Poly Pomona, designed an assignment that begins with the purpose and the specific objectives that it meets. Following the purpose and objectives, there is a detailed description asking students to develop their own closed ended questions and to answer each other questions.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 2: Assessment of Student Learning
- Objective: 2.3 The learning activities (including the assignments and ungraded activities) must align to the course or module SLOs and promote or reference the specific SLO to be achieved.
- Material Type: Assignment
- Author: Maha Ghosn , Instructor
- Institution: California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Date Created: 2021-06-16
- Course Format: Hybrid / Blended
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 2: Learning Objectives (Competencies)
- Standard: 2.4 The relationship between learning objectives or competencies and learning activities is clearly stated.
- QM General Standard 5: Learning Activities and Learner Interaction
- Standard: 5.1 The learning activities promote the achievement of the stated learning objectives or competencies.