Student Learning Objective Alignment Matrix
Alignment matrix that illustrates the alignment of course objectives, materials, activities with student learning objectives.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 2: Assessment and Evaluation of Student Learning
- Objective: 2.1 All student learning outcomes are specific, well–defined, and measurable.
- Objective: 2.3 The learning activities (including graded assignments as well as ungraded activities) promote the achievement of the student learning outcomes.
- Material Type: Assessment Tool
- Author: Allison Evans, Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Bakersfield
- Date Created: 2020-11-10
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Moodle
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 2: Learning Objectives (Competencies)
- Standard: 2.1 The course learning objectives, or course/program competencies, describe outcomes that are measurable.
- Standard: 2.2 The module/unit–level learning objectives or competencies describe outcomes that are measurable and consistent with the course–level objectives or competencies.
- Standard: 2.4 The relationship between learning objectives or competencies and learning activities is clearly stated.
- QM General Standard 5: Learning Activities and Learner Interaction
- Standard: 5.1 The learning activities promote the achievement of the stated learning objectives or competencies.