Student Learning Objective Alignment Matrix
Allison Evans, an Instructor from CSU Bakersfield, provides a detailed alignment matrix that illustrates the alignment of course objectives, materials, activities with student learning objectives.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 2: Assessment of Student Learning
- Objective: 2.1 All student learning Objectives/Outcomes (SLOs) are specific, well-defined, and measurable
- Objective: 2.3 The learning activities (including the assignments and ungraded activities) must align to the course or module SLOs and promote or reference the specific SLO to be achieved.
- Material Type: Assessment Tool
- Author: Allison Evans , Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Bakersfield
- Date Created: 2020-11-10
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 2: Learning Objectives (Competencies)
- Standard: 2.1 The course learning objectives, or course/program competencies, describe outcomes that are measurable.
- Standard: 2.2 The module/unit–level learning objectives or competencies describe outcomes that are measurable and consistent with the course–level objectives or competencies.
- Standard: 2.4 The relationship between learning objectives or competencies and learning activities is clearly stated.
- QM General Standard 5: Learning Activities and Learner Interaction
- Standard: 5.1 The learning activities promote the achievement of the stated learning objectives or competencies.