Learner Support and Resources
Bessie Karras-Lazaris, an Instructor at CSU Northridge, includes resources in the syllabus with links to technical, academic and student support services available to assist students in achieving their educational goals.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 7: Learner Support and Resources
- Objective: 7.2 The course syllabus and LMS include links with clear explanations of the types of technical support that include the day and hours of availability and location/ways students may access the supports.
- Objective: 7.3 Course syllabus and LMS include links with descriptions to campus academic support services and resources available to support students in achieving their educational goals.
Opening CSUN IT in new window or tab.CSUN IT This link will take you to an external website in a new tab. CSUN Student Resources This link will open a Word document..docx
- Material Type: Resources page
- Author: Bessie Karras-Lazaris, Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Northridge
- Date Created: 2021-06-22
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 7: Learner Support
- Standard: 7.1 The course instructions articulate or link to a clear description of the technical support offered and how to obtain it.
- Standard: 7.3 Course instructions articulate or link to the institution’s academic support services and resources that can help learners succeed in the course.