Learner Support and Resources
Sample of learner support resources included in the syllabus. Includes comprehensive information includes links to technical, academic and student support services and resources available to assist students in achieving their educational goals. The following provides academic, technical and student support resources available on the California State University, Northridge campus.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 7: Learner Support and Resources
- Objective: 7.2 The course syllabus and LMS include links with clear explanations of the types of technical support that include the day and hours of availability and location/ways students may access the supports.
- Objective: 7.3 Course syllabus and LMS include links with descriptions to campus academic support services and resources available to support students in achieving their educational goals.
- Material Type: Resources page
- Author: Bessie Karras-Lazaris, Faculty Developer
- Institution: California State University, Northridge
- Date Created: 2021-06-22
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 7: Learner Support
- Standard: 7.1 The course instructions articulate or link to a clear description of the technical support offered and how to obtain it.
- Standard: 7.3 Course instructions articulate or link to the institution’s academic support services and resources that can help learners succeed in the course.