Svetlana Tyutina, an Instructor at CSU Northridge, organizes the course modules in this Spanish course in a logical and consistent way. Each course module includes an extended overview of the material at the beginning, a link to tech support for essential technology in the course (just-in-time pedagogy), and a conclusions page that summarizes the material learned and links it to the material in the next module. The headings in each module are in both Spanish and English to further support the course content.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 4: Student Interaction and Community
- Objective: 4.3 Navigation throughout the online components of the course is logical, consistent, and efficient.
- Material Type: Course structure
- Author: Svetlana V. Tyutina , Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Northridge
- Date Created: 2021-06-23
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 8: Accessibility and Usability
- Standard: 8.1 Course navigation facilitates ease of use.
- Standard: 8.2 The course design facilitates readability.