Curated Annotated Bibliographic Collection
Erin Holloway, an Instructor at CSU Long Beach, has students submit an assignment using Sway to develop a presentation for low literacy audiences based on a collection of valid and reliable sources. Students are asked to submit items, write a summary of their submissions and complete a research paper based on the curated collection. Each Sway will be presented in class for critique and evaluation.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 4: Student Interaction and Community
- Objective: 4.4 Learning activities facilitate and support active learning that encourages frequent and ongoing peer–to–peer engagement.
QLT Section 6: Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Objective: 6.1 The tools and media facilitate achievement of course learning objectives/outcomes.
- Objective: 6.2 Technological tools and resources used in the course enable student engagement and active learning.
- Material Type: Assignment
- Author: Erin Holloway , Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Long Beach
- Date Created: 2021-06-10
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 5: Learning Activities and Learner Interaction
- Standard: 5.2 Learning activities provide opportunities for interaction that support active learning.
- QM General Standard 6: Course Technology
- Standard: 6.1 The tools used in the course support the learning objectives.
- Standard: 6.3 A variety of technology is used in the course.