Curated Annotated Bibliographic Collection
Erin Holloway, an Instructor at CSU Long Beach, has students submit an assignment using Sway to develop a presentation for low literacy audiences based on a collection of valid and reliable sources. Students are asked to submit items, write a summary of their submissions and complete a research paper based on the curated collection. Each Sway will be presented in class for critique and evaluation.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 4: Student Interaction and Community
- Objective: 4.4 Learning activities facilitate and support active learning that encourages frequent and ongoing peer–to–peer engagement.
QLT Section 6: Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Objective: 6.1 The tools and media facilitate achievement of course learning objectives/outcomes.
- Objective: 6.2 Technological tools and resources used in the course enable student engagement and active learning.
Opening Curated Annotated Bibliographic Collection using Sway in new window or tab.Curated Annotated Bibliographic Collection using SwayThis link will take you to an external website in a new tab. Consumer Health Curated Annotated Bibliographic CollectionThis link will open a PDF file..pdf
- Material Type: Assignment
- Author: Erin Holloway , Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Long Beach
- Date Created: 2021-06-10
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 5: Learning Activities and Learner Interaction
- Standard: 5.2 Learning activities provide opportunities for interaction that support active learning.
- QM General Standard 6: Course Technology
- Standard: 6.1 The tools used in the course support the learning objectives or competencies.
- Standard: 6.3 A variety of technology is used in the course.