Group Annotation: An Introduction to Theatre
Kathleen Normington, an Instructor at San Jose State University, uses Hypothesis for social annotation. Students read a chapter or pages from an assigned textbook with which Hypothesis has been linked to create class notes.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 4: Student Interaction and Community
- Objective: 4.4 Learning activities facilitate and support active learning that encourages frequent and ongoing peer–to–peer engagement.
QLT Section 6: Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Objective: 6.1 The tools and media facilitate achievement of course learning objectives/outcomes.
- Objective: 6.2 Technological tools and resources used in the course enable student engagement and active learning.
- Material Type: Assignment
- Author: Kathleen Normington , Instructor
- Institution: San Jose State University
- Date Created: 2021-06-18
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 5: Learning Activities and Learner Interaction
- Standard: 5.2 Learning activities provide opportunities for interaction that support active learning.
- QM General Standard 6: Course Technology
- Standard: 6.1 The tools used in the course support the learning objectives.
- Standard: 6.3 A variety of technology is used in the course.