Introduction Activity Using a Storyboard
Emily Merryweather, an Instructor from CSU San Marcos, has students introduce themselves using a free web-based platform, Storyboard to create a comic-book-style representation of themselves and their interests.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 4: Student Interaction and Community
- Objective: 4.1 At the beginning of the course, instructor provides an opportunity to have students self- introduce themselves to develop a sense of community.
QLT Section 6: Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Objective: 6.1 The tools and media facilitate achievement of course learning objectives/outcomes.
- Objective: 6.2 Technological tools and resources used in the course enable student engagement and active learning.
- Material Type: Discussion
- Author: Emily Merryweather , Instructor
- Institution: California State University, San Marcos
- Date Created: 2021-06-21
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Standard: 1.9 Learners are asked to introduce themselves to the class.
- QM General Standard 6: Course Technology
- Standard: 6.1 The tools used in the course support the learning objectives or competencies.
- Standard: 6.3 A variety of technology is used in the course.