Textbook Access Information using EdPuzzle
Haiying Zhang, an Instructor from Fresno State, takes what would otherwise be a static experience, reading the information on how to access the course text, and creates a video showing this process. EdPuzzle was used to add multiple-choice and open-ended questions. The added quiz questions provide students with instant feedback to some of the most frequently asked questions at the beginning of the semester regarding the textbook for this course.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Objective: 1.1 Instructor uses course environment to provide clear and detailed instructions for students to begin accessing all course components, such as syllabus, course calendar, assignments, and other course materials.
QLT Section 3: Instructional Materials and Resources
- Objective: 3.1 Instructor provides students adequate time, notice and options (when possible) to acquire course materials, including textbooks ordered through campus processes per federal guidelines.
- Material Type: Video
- Author: Haiying Zhang , Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Fresno
- Date Created: 2021-06-12
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Standard: 1.1 Instructions make clear how to get started and where to find various course components.