Learner Support Resources Section of a Syllabus
Lara Killick, an Instructor from Cal Poly Pomona, provides a sample from her syllabus that includes the learner support resources. These include technical support, and academic and non-academic support resources.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 7: Learner Support and Resources
- Objective: 7.2 The course syllabus and LMS include links with clear explanations of the types of technical support that include the day and hours of availability and location/ways students may access the supports.
- Objective: 7.3 Course syllabus and LMS include links with descriptions to campus academic support services and resources available to support students in achieving their educational goals.
- Objective: 7.4 Course syllabus and LMS include links with descriptions as to the type of support students may receive from to the institution’s non-academic and non-technical student support services and resources can help students succeed and how they can access these services.
- Material Type: Syllabus
- Author: Lara Killick, Instructor
- Institution: California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Date Created: 2021-06-26
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 7: Learner Support
- Standard: 7.1 The course instructions articulate or link to a clear description of the technical support offered and how to obtain it.
- Standard: 7.3 Course instructions articulate or link to the institution’s academic support services and resources that can help learners succeed in the course.
- Standard: 7.4 Course instructions articulate or link to the institution’s student services and resources that can help learners succeed.