Learning Profile Interactive Assignment
Bridget Druken, an Instructor from CSU Fullerton, shares an activity where students create a learning profile about themselves and are provided a list of available tools. The students than share their learning profiles in a forum discussion.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 4: Student Interaction and Community
- Objective: 4.1 At the beginning of the course, instructor provides an opportunity to have students self- introduce themselves to develop a sense of community.
QLT Section 6: Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Objective: 6.2 Technological tools and resources used in the course enable student engagement and active learning.
- Objective: 6.3 The instructor provides clear information regarding access to the technology and related resources required in the course.
- Material Type: Discussion
- Author: Bridget Druken , Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Fullerton
- Date Created: 2021-06-21
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Standard: 1.9 Learners are asked to introduce themselves to the class.
- QM General Standard 6: Course Technology
- Standard: 6.2 Course tools promote learner engagement and active learning.
- Standard: 6.3 A variety of technology is used in the course.