TEDEd Video With Questions
Instructor Shirisha Shankar from Fresno State, uses a video from the TEDEd library to create a lesson with embedded questions. This activity allows students to interact with a video and actively learn instead of passively watching.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 4: Student Interaction and Community
- Objective: 4.4 Learning activities facilitate and support active learning that encourages frequent and ongoing peer–to–peer engagement.
QLT Section 6: Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Objective: 6.1 The tools and media facilitate achievement of course learning objectives/outcomes.
- Objective: 6.2 Technological tools and resources used in the course enable student engagement and active learning.
Opening A Nation of Tribes: How Social Class Divides Us in new window or tab.A Nation of Tribes: How Social Class Divides Us This link will take you to an external website in a new tab.
- Material Type: Video
- Author: Shirisha Shankar , Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Fresno
- Date Created: 2021-06-18
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 5: Learning Activities and Learner Interaction
- Standard: 5.2 Learning activities provide opportunities for interaction that support active learning.
- QM General Standard 6: Course Technology
- Standard: 6.1 The tools used in the course support the learning objectives.
- Standard: 6.3 A variety of technology is used in the course.