The Learning Glass with Matt Anderson
SDSU Physics professor Matt Anderson demonstrates his "Learning Glass" (previously known as "Through the Looking Glass") transparent whiteboard. Working with colleague Mark Hatay, Anderson used LED side lighting on Sapphire shower glass with neon dry-erase markers to create a see-through white board. A small mirror mounted in front of the camera flips the image right-side-out for viewers. This demonstration shows Anderson's setup as he uses it for a sample lesson.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 6: Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Objective: 6.1 The tools and media facilitate achievement of course learning objectives/outcomes.
- Material Type: Video
- Author: Matt Anderson, Faculty Developer
- Institution: San Diego State University
- Date Created: 2014-04-21
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Blackboard
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 6: Course Technology
- Standard: 6.1 The tools used in the course support the learning objectives or competencies.