The Learning Glass with Matt Anderson
San Diego State University Physics professor Matt Anderson, demonstrates his "Learning Glass" transparent whiteboard. Working with colleague Mark Hatay, he used LED side lighting on a Sapphire shower glass with neon dry-erase markers to create a see-through white board. A small mirror mounted in front of the camera flips the image right-side-out for viewers. This demonstration shows Matt Anderson's setup as he uses it for a sample lesson.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 6: Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Objective: 6.1 The tools and media facilitate achievement of course learning objectives/outcomes.
- Objective: 6.5 The media used in the course exhibits adequate visual and/or sound quality and promotes ease of use for the learner
- Material Type: Video
- Author: Matt Anderson , Instructor
- Institution: San Diego State University
- Date Created: 2014-04-21
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 6: Course Technology
- Standard: 6.1 The tools used in the course support the learning objectives.